Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My First Blog

Ok, so this is my first blog. I've never blogged before. I've never considered myself a very good writer, I tend to be a very stream of concious writer. I write it as it comes into my head. . The title of this blog is Jal's Kitchen. Why that name? Well... I have no idea. Maybe it's because some of the best conversations I've had have always been around a table. Be it a restaurant table, a picnic table or... the kitchen table. It could also be because I love to cook and plan on sharing recipes, food obeservations and general food ideas. I'm a fat girl (or BBW if you prefer), a foodie and a southern, cajun girl. Offended by the word girl? Prefer if I use the word woman? To bad, go somewhere else. I can be offensive, opiniated and bitchy.

No comments: