This quick and easy dip recipe is similar to a salsa. Try it in place of salsa in your favorite recipes, or just use it as the name describes, a dip. It's great with tortilla chips.
Chuck's Tomato Dip
* 1 20 ounce can of diced tomatoes
* 1 onion, finely diced
* 1 bell pepper, finely diced
* 4-6 jalapeno peppers, finely diced
* 1 clove of garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1/4 cup vinegar
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 1/4 teaspoon each of thyme, oregano, basil and rosemary
Place everything in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Serve with chips.